I have found that a lot of times you can find curtains on sale for cheaper than what the fabric would cost to make them. This was true with some curtains for our front door window. I thought I had taken a before picture, but I can't find it now. My camera probably mal-functioned when I took it and it didn't save. Man, I really need to get a new camera. (But we just bought 30 windows, so it will have to wait...)
The curtains were longer than the door was, so we had to tie a knot in each of them so they wouldn't drag under the door and get ruined.
Valentine's Day I decided to get going on some sewing projects which I had been avoiding by doing my quilting and puffs. This was one of the most obvious and a fairly easy project to start with. I just measured, chopped, ironed, sewed, and done! Here's how they turned out (sorry about the weird lighting/colors. it just isn't an ideal place for pictures):