Saturday, June 22, 2013

#70, 71, 72

#70 Prairie Queen
I like the idea of this, with a solid and a busy print, but I really don't like how it turned out. The busy print is just busy, instead of being complimentary and busy. I'll probably redo this one at the end.
#71 Puss in the Corner
Wow, 0 for 2. I kind of hate this one too. The solid pink is too boring, and the brown is too stark of a change. I'll probably redo this one. Maybe I'll put the ugly ones together for a quilt of ugliness. Any takers?
#72 Railroad
This one, though, I can get behind! I love these colors together! They match and compliment each other perfectly. I would be happy with a whole quilt of these colors. If I had more of the floral print, that could become a reality. But I only have a teensy bit left. Sad day. 
Maybe I'll remake the first two with these fabrics!
So 1 for 3. Better luck next week, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment